Wednesday 1 May 2013

April Wrap-Up 2013

April was an okay reading month for me, I didn't review as much novels as I wanted to, but more to do in May!

Books Read: (7)


Marshmallow Skye by Cathy Cassidy 
Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Curse by Eoin Colfer
The Picture of Dorian Gray: Graphic Novel
Summer's Dream by Cathy Cassidy
Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O'Porter
Death & Co by D.J Mc Clune
Bittersweet by Cathy Cassidy, (This is a novella, but it counts, right?)


Books Reviewed: (7)
The Selection by Kiera Cass

Burning Bright by Sophie Mc Kensie

Marshmallow Skye by Cathy Cassidy

The picture of Dorian Gray: Graphic Novel

Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer

Summer's Dream by Cathy Cassidy

Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O'Porter


Other Posts: 
The Walking Dead Finale Reaction

Books and Movie news

Events:
I went to see The Host in the cinema and I went to the Harry Potter studio tour in London, there is a post on that coming soon.

Book haul should be up in the next few days along with a post about the new releases in May and some more reviews! I'm Currently reading A Clash Of Kings by George R.R Martin. I'm on page 418.

No comments:

Post a Comment