Tuesday 5 May 2020

5 Emotional Stages Of The Stephanie Meyer Countdown Announcement





Stage 1: Shock / Confusion 



What is this countdown? What is it counting down to? What does this mean...new books? And also, who is even checking Stephanie Meyer's website in the year 2020?? 




Stage 2: Hope

Wait does this mean we are going to finally get a new book? The long promised Host sequels? What else could it be! 



Stage 3: Anticipation

Oh my god finally the time has come for her to release The Host sequels that got pushed back. Wow her best book, finally getting the series and long running character development Wanda deserves 


Stage 4: EDGE OF OUR SEAT DURING COUNTDOWN

Oh my god!! 5 minutes to go, 2 minutes to go - I am so excited to see the new Host covers! I wonder if she will redesign the covers for the whole trilogy instead of that stupid eyeball cover 


It's time quick better refresh the page- wait.....what is this?!!



Stage 5: Disappointment

Wow. I mean, I truly let myself clown myself. Just when I thought Stephanie was about to save us from quarantine with some Host series development...nope














What's your thoughts on the announcement? You excited for Midnight Sun or do you think 3 books retelling the same book is enough?

Personally I was super hyped for The Host sequels as I think its the best book she's ever written but I am disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment