- Try to read more classics. I only read 3 classic books outside school in 2012. I think I should read more of them as some of them are really good. Also with John Greens crashcourse on The Great Gatsby, I think that would help me understand the novel more.
- Try to complete the A-Z challenge. Many book bloggers and booktubers have done this and I think this looked like fun.
- Try to finish or catch-up on all the series I am currently reading...which is a lot. (I think I may do a post on all the book series' I have to catch up on).
- Try to re-read some of my books. Apart from the Harry Potter books, I never re-read any of the books on my shelf. I think I would really enjoy re-reading books such as The Georgia Nicholson series and Catching Fire before the movie release.
- I have to read all the book on the TBR physical book shelf. So many books!
- I must finish The Book Thief and Game Of Thrones.
- Try to read more stand alone novels. I am always drawn to series', and I think this is because I love learning about the characters over a long period of time and developing a stronger relationship with them then I would if it was only a stand alone.
- Also, try to read Warm Bodies, Beautiful Creatures, The Great Gatsby before their Movie adaptations are released.
Tuesday, 1 January 2013
2013- New Year Resolutions
Hey guys. So New Year, New Resolutions, yes? I usually don't make any but I thought this year I would make some blogging/ bookish ones. Here they are: