Wednesday 25 December 2013

Review: Missing Me (#3) by Sophie Mc Kenzie

Publisher: Simon & Schuster | Pages: 304 | Release Date:13 September 2012 | Source: Borrowed |

Blurb: Six years have passed since the end of Sister, Missing and Madison is now a teenager. During a visit to her older sister Lauren, Madison learns that their biological father was an anonymous sperm donor and sets out to track him down. Her search bears fruit sooner than she expects, but is the father she discovers all he seems? As Madison gets drawn into a mysterious investigation involving missing girls and secret hideaways, she finds herself in more and more danger. A tense and thrilling end to the bestselling series, not to be missed!






Review: 

I am a huge fan of Sophie Mc Kenzie's novels and the Girl, Missing series is one I've been a fan of since I was just twelve years old. To see reviews of the second novel in the series click here


The characters in this book were great. I really enjoyed seeing the characters I've grown to love over the series back for the final novel,. This book is set a few years after the end of Sister, Missing and we get to see the character much older than before . I liked reading the novel from a new point of view as we usually read from Laurens point of view and it was nice to hear Madisons side of the story. I also loved the relationship Madison had with Wolf. 



I thought the plot of the story was good. I'm a huge fan of the thriller, edge of your seat style plots Sophie Mc Kenzie invents. I really enjoyed Madisons search for her biological father. There were so many twists and turns in this novel that I was glued to every sentence. I couldn't put this book down and finished it in two days. I felt that I could see many of the big plot twists coming before they happened but I still enjoyed the novel. 

Sophie Mc Kenzie has banged out another great novel . Her addictive writing style keeps the reader entertained and hooked. It will suck you into the story until you feel apart of the world. I would definitely recommend this to younger fans of thrillers and mystery novels. 


Rating: 

Four Star Novel 

*   *   *   *


Find Me: | Twitter |  Facebook  |Tumblr  |  GoodReads  | 


No comments:

Post a Comment