Tuesday 3 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read!



Sorry readers that I haven't been blogging much this month! I've been doing a lot of school work and planning for events coming up soon. I have a few blog changes and posts planned so stay around for those. Before then, enjoy this TTT and feel free to link your post below!


.


January 2014
April 2014
Feb 2014
April 2014
March 2014
May 2014
June 2014
May 2014
May 2014
May 2014



Tell me the books you're looking forward to in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. I have Cress on my top 10 too and some of these titles are new to me so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CoHF is on my list! I think I am interested on Fanart *adds to my never-ending TBR list* Great list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I really can't wait to see how it all ends for America in The One! Just got Fan Art arc and can't wait to read that one, sounds like a great read. Love Letters to the Dead is one I will definitely be buying for myself as well! Very excited for that one. My TTT

    ReplyDelete