Wednesday 25 February 2015

SUPER MASSIVE BOOK HAUL !




Hi guys! Okay so it's been a couple of crazy months with college exams, returning to college, getting my exam results (I passed everything=yay!) and trying to get back into the routine of college aka doing assignments, getting little sleep and having almost no time to read for leisure or update this blog! 

I'm working out a routine that will hopefully allow me to allocate time for reading and blogging each day so it doesn't interfere with college work but if you want to keep up to date with my bookish updates and life updates, follow my twitter ( @Shannonbookworm ) which I update a little too regularly when I should be doing actual work - ahem. 

So lets get into the real reason you're all viewing this post with your eyes......MY BOOK HAUL. 


Okay so I've been a little stressed lately and you know what happens when I get stressed? I buy books!! 


So here are some of the books I've bought, received, won and have generally entered my possession since the beginning of 2015. 


Hold onto you're hats because there is quite a few! 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Received For Review:

Thank you to Hot Key Books & Quercus Publishing for these great titles! 













Won: 

A massive thank you to Easons, Harper Collins & Mira Ink for giving away these books on twitter! I can't wait to read them all! I love my anniversary edition Looking For Alaska & signed copy of Talon by Julie Kagawa. 









Borrowed From The Library: 








Purchased in charity shops: 












Purchased in local book shop: 








Purchased online: (Book Depository)












Links Here ~

Stonebird by Mike Revell    (Goodreads) (Book Depository)
Crow Moon by Anna McKerrow (Goodreads) (Book Depository
Fish Out Of Water by Natalie Whipple  (Goodreads) (Book Depository)
The Scandalous Sisterhood Of Prickwillow Place by Julie Berry (Goodreads) (Book Depository


I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson  (Goodreads)  (Book Depository)
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (Goodreads)  (Book depository)
Looking For Alaska by John Green (Goodreads) (Book Depository)
Talon by Julie Kagawa (Goodreads)  (Book Depository)


Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh  (Goodreads)  (Book Depository)
Geek Girl: Model Misfit by Holly Smale  (Goodreads)  (Book Depository)
Where'd You Go Bernadette by  








The Collected Works Of AJ Fikry  by Gabrielle Zevin  (Goodreads) (Book Depository)


Goodreads)  (Book Depository










Find Me: | Twitter |  Facebook  |Tumblr  |  GoodReads  | 

No comments:

Post a Comment