Wednesday 22 July 2015

The "Help Me!" Book Tag





This tag was created by Aria over at BookGeekMovieFreak on Youtube, click here to see her original video.  I was tagged by my friend Cooleen  from CooleenBooks on Youtube. Thank you for tagging me! 




The Questions:





1. You have a test tomorrow, but instead of studying you’ve been reading. Which fictional character do you call to help you cram for this test?


The character I would call to help me cram for my exam would have to be Tyrion from George RR Martins A Song Of Ice and Fire series. I love Tyrion, he is so smart and intelligent and hilarious. He would definitely help me cram and make me laugh at the same time!




Check out my reviews of the ASOIAF Series - A Game of Thrones ( here ) , Clash of Kings  ( here ) , A Storm of Swords ( here) . 
 
2. Payday is still 2 weeks away, but you are broke. Which rich character do you ask for money to help you out?



For this one I think I'm going to have to go with Harry Potter. Now, as we all know, Harry is a nice guy who is very loyal to his friends, but we also know he has a ton of cash in Gringotts that his parents left him. If Harry and I were friends, he'd definitely help me out. 





 
3. There is a burglar in your house, which character to you call to help you beat up the burglar?



Hmmm, I think for this one I would have to call Warden from The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon. So Warden is a badass Rephaim, so he knows how to defend himself and me from an evil burglar. 

Check out my review of The Bone Season ( here ) .
 
4. There is a spider/snake/something else that really scares you in your house. Which character do you call to get rid of it for you?



If this happened I would definitely call up the awesome and brave Katniss Everdeen. Although Katniss would probably laugh at me for being scared of something as small as a spider when she has faced horrors, she would definitely get rid of it for me and then we could be best friends...hopefully. 

Check out my reviews of THG series - The Hunger Games ( here ),  Catching Fire ( here ), Mockingjay ( here) . 
 
5. You’ve had a really bad week, which character do you call to cheer you up?


Oh this is so tough to pick just one character I'd call to cheer me up, but I think I would have to go with Simon from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. Simon is so funny and such a great friend to Clary, I know he'd cheer me up if I was feeling down.



Check out my reviews of TMI series - City Of Bones ( here ),  City of Ashes ( here ), City of Glass ( here ) City of Fallen Angels ( here ) . 



6. There is a zombie apocalypse going on, which character can totally handle him/herself in this apocalypse? Pick the character that would give you the highest survival chances.




Okay I think for this one I would have to choose either Percy Jackson or Annabeth Chase from Rick Riordans Percy Jackson & The Olympians series. I think Percy Jackson definitely has the bravery and the fighting ability to survive the zombies but Annabeth also has the intelligence to keep us alive and safe during the zombie apocalypse....so both??

Check out my PJO reviews - The Lightning Thief (here), Sea Of Monsters ( here ), The Titans Curse ( here ) . 

 
7. Your house caught on fire, you need a place to stay. Which character’s house do you want to stay in?




I think the characters house I would like to stay in would definitely be the Weasley house, no doubt about it. I love the Weasleys so much and their family is so welcoming. They would make me feel right at home in The Burrow. 





 
8. Because your house caught on fire, you obviously don’t have any clothes. Which character do you want to borrow clothes from?



While reading Gayle Forman's Just One Day series, I envied the clothes of Allyson so much and her gorgeous watch. Honestly the whole duology was amazing to read. Check out my review Here !



 
9. You’ve been wrongly accused of something, which character can weasel him/herself out of any bad situation and can certainly help you get out of this pickle. 


I think for this one I would choose Prince Maxon from The Selection series. Not because Maxon is sneaky or michevious in any way but because he is a prince, he is very charming and could talk and charm his way out of the bad situation. 

Check out my review of The Selection ( here ) and The Elite ( here ) . 

10. You just broke up with your boyfriend/girlfriend, which character do you call to be your rebound. 



I think for this one I would have to go with my book boyfriend and bae Jon Snow. I mean, he needs a rebound after Ygritte so it could be  mutual rebound. 







I tag everyone to do this tag, let's bring it to the blogging community! I especially tag my good friend Eimear over at An Abundance Of Novels Blog , check out her great posts . 

No comments:

Post a Comment