Monday 9 November 2015

Announcement: Bloggers Secret Santa !





Hello readers! 

So sorry I've not been blogging regularly as i have been very busy with college / university work the past couple months. 

I have a very exciting announcement for you all today! 

I am hosting my first event for bloggers which is a bloggers secret Santa

I thought this would be such a great way to connect bloggers and have some fun giving books! 

Even if you do not celebrate Christmas please feel free to join in ! The more the merrier is always my motto. 



Here are the rules: 

  • This event is open to UK & Irish book bloggers. As this is my first time running this event I thought I would keep it to just UK & Ireland for now. Sorry to those outside the UK & IRE, I hope to do this on a larger scale next year. 
  • The budget for the Secret Santa is € 20  or  £ 15 
  • Have a wishlist link or idea of what books you would like to receive that are within budget. 
  • The hashtag we will be using for the event is #bookbloggerSS 
  • Follow my Twitter (@Shannonbookworm) as I will DM the pairings their Secret Santa on the week of the 7th of December. 


How to register for Secret Santa: 

  • Send an e-mail to  bookbloggerSS1@gmail.com  by Dec 2nd
  • In the e-mail include :
  • a little bit about yourself
  •  your shipping address
  •  your blog and social media info
  • a link to your wishlist / Goodreads list / a list of at least 3 books that are within budget that you would like to receive. 

Secret Santa's can use Book-depository to send gifts or send the gifts themselves if they wish. 
I hope that you will also visit your chosen secret Santa partners blog, follow them on twitter and send them some blogger love!

Remember to tweet this post and encourage other bloggers within the UK & Ireland to join!
My twitter is @Shannonbookworm so remember to follow me on Twitter as I will be DM'ing the Secret Santa pairings. 

Please share this post, the announcement photo above and spread the news of the event! Hope everyone is going to enjoy this event, it's been a lot of fun to plan ! 







No comments:

Post a Comment