Friday 18 November 2022

Announcement: Book Bloggers Secret Santa!






Hi everyone! So Christmas is fast approaching and I really enjoy hosting the Book Bloggers Secret Santa every year so I can't wait to do it again!


I really love the book blogging community and feel that this is the perfect way to help make friends with bloggers, increase that sense of community and also fill you with that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you give someone a gift you know they will love! 


You can find all the details on the rules of the Book Blogger Secret Santa and also how to register to participate! 
Keep an eye out on my social media, links in the right sidebar of all the places where you can follow me, as I will be talking about the #BookBloggerSS on there! 

I hope you will join my secret Santa event and feel free to comment below !





No comments:

Post a Comment