Monday 7 March 2016

10 Signs You Are a Book Blogger







1) You have more  #Shelfies on your phone than selfies 


2)  Goodreads comes up before Google on your most frequently visited pages list 


3)  After finishing a particularly amazing book, your first instinct is to tweet/ instagram / blog about it 






4) When you go to a new town/city for the first time, you always look up what cool bookshops/libraries there are to visit there


5)  Your number 1 most popular search on Instagram is  #bookstagram 


6) You have had to explain what  "booktube" and  "book blogging" mean to people many times


7)  You're on a 1st name basis with your postman because of all your book deliveries


8)  You're always that friend / family member who buys books as gifts for people


9)  When your friends ask you for "a few" book recommendations and you give them a list of 70+ of your favourite books 




10)  Your TBR pile is mountainous ...... yet you still continue to buy books! 





9 comments:

  1. Number four is so me that it's not even funny. I don't even look up touristy things to do anymore. I'm like 'where are all the bookstores, and how many can I visit in one day?' I think I need help.

    Ely @ Tea & Titles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always look up what cool bookshops there are when travelling too Ely! Thanks so much for reading x

      Delete
  2. Soooooo accurate though. That Goodreads before Google though, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahha.... I like this post! And can't agree more on those 10 points!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kitty! Glad you found this post interesting

      Delete
  4. Haha, I love this post so much! Definitely agree most with #6 and #10. It's official: ONE DAY I WILL BE CRUSHED BY MY TBR. SEND HELP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 7 is me all over! My postman actually says to my mum "More books?"
    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very guilty of number 10, especially ebooks, which I then forget I've bought until I happen to scroll back through my recent amazon purchases! I also do number 8 a lot, especially with my nephews.

    ReplyDelete