Saturday 24 November 2012

Cabin Fever (Diary Of A Wimpy Kid #6) by Jeff Kinney

PLOT: Greg Heffley is in big trouble. School property has been damaged, and Greg is the prime suspect. But the crazy thing is, he’s innocent. Or at least sort of.

The authorities are closing in, but when a surprise blizzard hits, the Heffley family is trapped indoors. Greg knows that when the snow melts he’s going to have to face the music, but could any punishment be worse than being stuck inside with your family for the holidays?


My Review:
Jeff Kinney, the Author of this wonderful series, never fails to impress. Not only does he create these hilarious scenarios for Greg and the others but he also gets into the mindset of Greg and really brings him to life. This is a reason that I think so many children, and others,
connect so well with the story and has attributed to its constantly increasing fan base.
In my opinion I felt that this was not as good as the others in the series, the first three books being my favourite, but it still was very enjoyable to read. I really enjoyed reading about Gregs old doll and about Greg and Rowley, who I love ! These books are really great and I like to read and talk about them with my younger siblings. It really brings us together. I still have not seen the latest Diary Of A Wimpy Kid movie but I really want to. I also didn't enjoy how on the blurb it tells us of Greg being snowed in but that didn't really happen until about 50 pages from the end. That was sort of disappointing for me. All said I still love the series.

Rating:
Three out of Five Stars.
* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment