Sunday 4 November 2012

Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters Movie news.










So guys those were some of the pictures that have been released of the filming of Percy Jackson: Sea Of monsters. Can I just say, Oh my Gods, Douglas smith as Tyson- YES! Loving the dreadlocks and jeez-hes kinda handsome ;) ....Well Y'know for a cyclops I guess. The release date is set for August 2013. I can't wait! Guys, they re-cast Chiron? WTH ? Why?...I don't even think they should have done that? But I'm so glad that Alexandra dyed her hair blonde to play Annabeth in this movie.
Here is the cast so far:
Logan Lerman   ....
Percy Jackson
Sean BeanSean Bean...
Zeus
Nathan FillionNathan Fillion...
Hermes
Stanley TucciStanley Tucci...
Dionysus
Alexandra DaddarioAlexandra Daddario...
Annabeth Chase
Leven RambinLeven Rambin...
Clarisse
Jake AbelJake Abel...
Luke
Anthony HeadAnthony Head...
Chiron
Derek MearsDerek Mears...
Cyclops
Brandon T. JacksonBrandon T. Jackson...
Grover Underwood
Robert Maillet

Douglas Smith...Tyson
Paloma Kwiatkowski -Thalia
Robert Maillet..
Polyphemus

No comments:

Post a Comment